Latest Post

Formspring with an update.

Before getting to the Formspring questions I think I should let my viewers of my blog know that I have found myself in less opportunities for caption making. Since I make these in private I only seem to have time open on weekends when no one is really at home. The last thing I need is to have someone barge in my room in the middle of making a caption. Although I could get lucky on certain days, but that seems rare lately. I have to admit though it is a bit stressful making sure nobody finds out about these pieces of writing I have done. Enough of my problems now, onto the Formspring questions/messages.

-----------------

Here is one from sexycurvybabe.

hey! luv your tg caps! theyre really kewl! i was wondering if you would do a tg captions with a picture or pictures of kate upton. shes so pretty! have the tg change happen by magic with altered mind and altered reality. please and thank you!


I can't make any promises, but I'll see what I can do. I believe I did just run across an image of her, but I'm not sure what to do of it. I've also never done captions of somebody turning into a real celebrity before, but I try to do what you ask if I can get around to it. Oh and thanks for liking my captions.

Here is one from an annonymous sender.

I just wanted to let you know that i've been looking at your stuff for a few days now, and you do fantastic work!

Thanks for telling me you think so.

-------------------

One more thing, I feel I should thank the people who have taken the time to send me a question, request, and/or compliment through Formspring. Its nice to see a response from someone saying they enjoy my work. I just hope I keep making captions that are enjoyable to read. Also, to the people who have requested captions from me, I am trying my best to get around to working on the ones I feel I can work with. If I have decided not to go with anyone's request, then I apologize. I can never gurantee these things, but it is still nice to be thrown ideas.

I should also apologize to jwargod for not hurrying up with the next part of his request story "Best Friends Forever." That story is experiencing major writer's block right now.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Stella | Stella
Copyright © 2011. zooey deschanel - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Stella
Proudly powered by Blogger