Latest Post

"New Pleasure From a Bodysuit" and a small update.

I'd like to thank Yvonne, MindyZ, Alectra, Rauk, Michelle7912, Hrdknight, amd Andrew for congratulating me on my 1,000,000 view milestone. I know I mention I always appreciate comments, but this seemed like a good reason to actually say thanks this time.

As for a small update, I've found myself a lot busier lately so I'll try to make as many captions as I'm able. Especially since Halloween will be arriving and I would like to make some captions around that theme. I will also try to get any request captions done that I am able. In the mean time, I've had some captions that I let pile up, so I hope you all enjoy this one and the two I posted before this one.

This was a caption I owed to smitty.


Comments, ratings, and criticism are always appreciated.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Stella | Stella
Copyright © 2011. zooey deschanel - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Stella
Proudly powered by Blogger