Latest Post

An update.

First I want to say that I hope everyone had a good Christmas and that hope you all enjoyed the Christmas caps I managed to put out this year.

Now I want to express something I've been thinking about for a long time.

I'm not sure I want to make TG captions anymore.

Lately I've found myself very tired of it and the process of making these captions among other stuff I've done has taken up a lot of my free time. I feel as if I should be focusing on more important things in my life. I know I've left one of my stories on here unfinished and I still owe a good number captions to people on www.rachelshaven.com. If I do stop making captions, then it will probably be after I've completed the latter.

I wasn't sure when I would ever make this kind of announcement, but I really felt like making it now.


Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Stella | Stella
Copyright © 2011. zooey deschanel - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Stella
Proudly powered by Blogger